|Max. pcb separation length:||330mm||name:||pcb depanel|
|MOQ:||1 Set||payment term:||Cash , T/T , paypal , credit card|
|delievery time:||within 3 days after receive the payment||establish year:||1999|
330mm Pcb Cutter Depanel Cutting Pre-scored Printed Circle Boards
CWVC-1 separates small amounts and prototype series of PCBs fast and economically. The circular blades and guides made out of special steel ensure a long durability. The compact and stable aluminium frame requires only a minimum of space. The PCB is shoved manually between the circular blades and is thereby separated.
1. The machine is used to separate "v" groove base board , compared to the traditional hand-breaking score board , not only greatly improve production efficiency and product quality have a better guarantee.
2. Simple operation, fast speed , ensuring base board electronic components are not damaged by the movement.
3. Straight knife slip speed can manual control , V groove guide device adjustable height , more quickly adapt to different thickness of the base board .
4. Reduce the internal stress generated by the PCB Separator to avoid cracking of tin .
5. Round knife can multiple times turn mill and reuse
Package : plywooden case (free)
Pcb Separator machine Size : 420mm x 280mm x 400 mm
The Longest Minimize : 330mm
Minimize Speed : 0-40mm/s
cutting thickness : 1.0-3.5mm
Pcb Separator Machine Weight : 70Kg
round knives will often be sufficient for separating uncomplicated panels or cutting off margin waste. However, for high-grade boards with components right up to the dividing line, better quality can be achieved if the separation is carried out simultaneously with linear knives along the whole length of the board (e.g. CWVC-2L CWVC-450 CWVC-3).
ผู้ติดต่อ: Alan Cao